Friday, July 31, 2009

Fert names please!!!?

Just bought a male albino ferret, any idea on names? I already have a sable called Freppy, but it doesnt have to have a matching name like my bros idea of Freppo! lol.
Answers:
Every time I get a new pet, I worry that I won't be able to think of a good and fitting name.

The last animal I bought, a ferret, I was worried I wouldn't be able to think of a name for him. But when I saw him lumbering around like a big bear (he's overweight because the poor baby was stuck in a PetSmart cage for 8 months!), I knew. We named him Bear.

Just give it a little time! Get to know his personality and it'll come to you! Nothing wrong with having a nameless pet for a little while. Good luck and happy ferreting! =)
Bandit
Frosty :)
Powder
How about Aries!!!


Good Luck :)
I have a white ferret who has ruby eyes...but he is not an albino as he has gray on his tail. When I got him he just looked like a bear...somehow I ended up naming him
Wolly-Bear. I don't know how it morphed into that but it did. You will figure something out I'm sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment