Thursday, July 30, 2009

DOGS or CATS?

what do you prefer?
Answers:
DOGS i 鈾?all animals but mi favorite is the dog.specially PUG
DOGS!!!

Cats are just up their own bum, and boring... and you feed them let them out and then they go around to the rest of the people in your street and get fed.. unfaithful creatures.
I've had both and i'd have to say dogs!!
Dogs
cats every time.xxxx
Dogs .........
dogs- if you want something to play with
cats- for catching mice or indoor things
I have two dogs. One is lazy and one is crazy. I also have two cats. One acts like a cat and the other thinks she's a dog. But overall, I'd say dogs. Cats rock, but you can do agility with dogs. I have yet to see a cat compete in agility.
DOGS when I was seven my dog dragged me out of a swimming pool saved my life yet to see a cat do that
Cats not to clingy, don't drool or do other gross stuff and they can be left alone when you go on small vacations (whereas you would have to pay for someone to look after a dog). Cats also don't kill people but dogs can and sometimes do.
I like dogs best, but I do have a cat who is lovely and very funny especially when she plays with our dog!
She hides round corners,jumps out on the dog,
the dog goes scatty and then the cat walks away as if she thinks the dog has gone mad!
Always loved cats, they don't tie you down and are free spirits. They come and come for a cuddle and are very calming and relaxing pets.
I like both. I'm not sure I haven't owned a dog but my relatives have and their dogs seem nice. I own a cat and she is lovely. I used to think cats hissed, scratched and weren't that friendly, but when I inherited my cat Lizzy she was really friendly. She seems kinda like a dog sometimes, she enjoys having her tummy rubbed, she follows me down the garden and around the house, she's very affectionate, playful, very soppy, does some very funny things, good tempered, meows to say hello to you and sleeps on my bed at night.
Cats!!

It's only people that do not own cats that think they are aloof! :-)

Cats are sweet, mysterious, beautiful, regal, dignified, playful, affectionate, sensitive and very loving!

I do actually like dogs as well, I'm definitely not a dog hater! But my choice of pet would always be a cat. My boyfriend really wants a dog one day, so I'm sure in the future I will be introduced to the joy of canines!

xx Emmie
I had a dog many years ago, the first and last.
I have had cats ever since, cleaner, smell better, more independent and much less of a tie.
They both have their advantages - cats for the cuddle factor - however much you love your lab he is not going to be able to curl up on your knee... dogs for the fun factor - they do so many stupid things that you can;t help but laugh, you can do more games with them than cats and you can train dogs which is great fun - I love my cats to bits and have to say that both have their good points - I love the adoration and loyalty you get from a dog - and I love the affection that you get from a cat because you have had to earn it.
cats. I've got 2, and they are gorgeous
I have both and I love them both.
well it depends on if ur allergies to a cat or a dog and if they shead or not but if u want a dog u should get on that doesn't bark alot or jumps around alot.but if u want a cat u should get one that doesn't shead alot and u dont have to train cat there gentle but if i had to choose i would pick both because they lower ur blood pressure so yeah.
CATS!!! Dogs smell, there dirty, if they are male and cleaning them selfs there pinky comes out (not a nice sight at all one of the family dogs does this all the time) They bark loudly, and you can never turst a dog. I could name a hell of a lot more things but i havnt got all night. CATS are all day they are clean and they look after themsevles, the only thing you have to do is feed them each day and worm them once every 3 months. I would have a house full of cats if the fella would let me. Ive only got 1 cat and 5 kittens i want to keep all the kittens but hes not having any of it. (tight bastard thats wot he is) Anyway CATS RULE!
Ferrets.

I like both dogs and cats equally, depending on the time of day. I can't stand my dogs in the morning when they whine to get out, and I love my cats because they cuddle up me and keep me warm. I can't stand my cats when they beg for food and meow at me, and I love my dogs because no matter how long I hold off dinner, they never care.
My cats hold grudges, but never mess on the carpet. My dogs play and act goofy, but sometimes they leave nice little puddles for me to step in.

Both have advantages, both have disadvantages. My ferrets makes me more happy and provide more entertainment than both dogs and cats. ...But I love all my babies equally.
I prefer a dog and a cat but thats my opinion because i have two dogs and one cat.
Dogs.
DOGS - At least you can stop them from going to toilet in everyone elses garden!
no contest, cats!!!!
I have two dogs and one cat, I love my cat but am more fond of my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment