Friday, July 31, 2009

Ferret Names?

me and my sister r considering getting 2 ferrets. both r going to b girls, and i would appreciate suggestions.
i personally like:
Bandit
Trigger
Pipsqueak (Pippy for short)
but out of those three names, I like Trigger best (even if it is gonna b a female ferret)
Answers:
bandit sounds cute!
Our ferret's name is Bandit, it's a male. It probably doesn't matter though. Trigger is cute to though.
name one faucet [ ferret faucet ] and the other can be named Parrot [ parrot the ferret]
Do Trigger and Pistol, or stink rat.
My pen-pals ferret is called cheese-burger-eddy !
Eddy for short !
So , He said yours should be called ... cheese-burger-minnie
or along them lines !
Mr. Ferretvonsqueakins
I have to say this because I am a ferret owner and I want to make sure every fuzz-butt has a forever home - have you thoroughly researched ferrets? Are you aware of how expensive and time-consuming they are? I won't preach (too much =)) but make sure you know what you're getting into. Buy "Ferrets for Dummies." The author is very informative - she knows her stuff.

With that said! =)

Hmm, no offense but (in my opinion) Bandit as a ferret name is overused. It's like naming your daughter Ashley when there are 100 others with the same name in your town. You know?

I think you should wait until you get them and see how their personaities are. My baby, Ghost, got his name from the movie the Ghost and the Darkness which is about lions. The first time he yawned, he looked like a little lion. =)

Another suggestion is to name them something in another language that fits. For example: I once had a kitten and I named him Gallagher because in Irish it means "friendly boy" (or something to that effect). It was very fitting because he was the friendiest cat I'd ever met. =)

In the end, decide for yourself. You want something original, right?


EDIT: special_edd_yay, that is funny! I absolutely love that commercial! I have a stuffed Schnauzer and I named him Barky von Schnauzer. =)
whiskerwitz. I had a male ferret named Fredrick Amos Wiskerwitz, Fritz for short.
Bonnie and clyde
i like pipsqueak
hey what about ferretkins!! joke
slinky!
I LOVE Trigger!!! Great name!!!
Mine are named Slinky and Squishy
I have 3 ferrets who are adoreable, I think ferrets are the most NOSY, inquisitive, curious little creatures alive!!! That's why I think the name PARKER as in NOSY PARKER is a great name for a ferret!! LOL
my ferret names are slii and chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment