Thursday, July 30, 2009

Excited to teach horseback riding, but nervous!?

I just received a dream offer to teach riding, and I am over the top about it. For some reason though, I am so nervous that I am somehow going to screw it up or not be good at it. I have been riding for ages, have multiple championships etc.. Trained, showed, ride 4 different styles.. Why is it that I am so nervous entering this new chapter in riding?
Answers:
It is something new! Usually you are the one riding and now you are teaching it! You will do fine because obviously horses are something that you love to be around just like me!! Good luck!
YOUR NERVOUS BECAUSE ITS A NEW CHAPTER IN YOUR HORSEBACK RIDING. YOU WILL DO GREAT. YOU CAN DO IT. YOUR A CHAMPIONSHIP RIDER.
New adventures are always both exciting and nerve wracking. In a few months you'll be an old pro at it and the nerves will settle down. Remember how nervous you were at the first show or even the very first lesson? You not nervous about it now are you...
Relax..take a deep breath. Steady and calm. You've watched riders for a while now its time for you to help them with your knowledge. You can get your 2 cents in with out getting ugly looks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment