Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorite animal!?!?!?!?

Whats favorite animal other than a dog or cat!my favorite animal is a flamingo!
Answers:
black panthers rock
reptile-iguana!!!
fish-dwarf seahorses
Tiger, well i guess thats a cat huh,

ok my horse
Monkeys
i like hummingbirds and monkeys
owls
they are soo adorable and pink which is a color not even a mean person could hate i love to hear more about your insights on this matter but i got to go and i love Rabbits i dont know why but i do
cheetah
its a toss up between the cow and the pig, theyre both just so tasty and hansome i cant decide
My fav animal is a horse
WHITE TIGERS ARE MY FAVORITE EVEN THOUGH IT'S A PART OF THE CAT FAMILY. THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE AND FURY.
my favorite animals are dogs, hampsters, and fish
Rabbits.

I have a lop rabbit, he's absolutely adorable.
ferrets cause they rock!
Horse - they big, gentle and very smart
mouse or a squirrell
All animals are awesome in their own ways.
cats, whatever animal that falls under the feline category
Mine most favorite animal are tigers (all kinds), then I love watching my sharks (bala's %26 silver tips) swim around in the fish tank, I love the sounds of the birds singing outside along with the butterflies that land all over my flowers..
White tail deer.
I love Dolphins. I think they are truly remarkable because of their intelligence level. They learn to do so many tricks. I find it very entertaining to watch them in action at Sea World -etc...They are known for their ability to help rescue people in distress. I think dolphins have a natural curiosity about us as we do about them. I've seen them out there with surfers riding the waves right along with them.
Dolphins are also so cute to me!
Monkey %26lt;33
PENGUINS!!
it's gotta be my horse duh
I love chinchillaS!! But out of all the animals that i have my favorite is my parakeet Tweety or my Cockatiel Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment