Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dogs or cats?

who do you like
Answers:
Dogs are more fun and interactive, but cats are nice too.
kitties
Both my husband and I like both dogs and cats ... but since we live in a 'pet-free' apartment building, we have a pet hedghog ... and she's the GREATEST 'little pet' I've ever had.
They both have their things. I like both, for different reasons.
Dogs... I hate cats!
I like them both because I think there are so many interesting and beautiful breeds around.
BUT I live in an apartment and I'd only be able to live with a cat. Barking dogs (especially inside the house) really gets on my nerves.
It seems to bounce off the walls and whack your ear-drums.
Cats are more sedate and aren't overly-excitable.
Love them for that..
Dogs for sure and big dogs over small dogs
I like dogs but some times they are wild! But most of the time there almost like your best friend!
BOTH!!
i love dogs ... i don't mesh well with snobby animals
cats
we couldnt decide so we got one of each
Well I love both but if i had to pick i would pick cats.. for these reasons...
I have 2 cats and they lay in my arms like big babies and are very cuddly, They are quiter and easier going at times.. You dont have to let a cat out to go to the bathroom, of course ya do have to change their litter but i dont mind that... I love their attitude sometimes, its almost like their trying really hard to communicate with you and just want to love you..

As for dogs,, I really love them too but i guess they would have to come in next for the reason that their is more work with them and you have to let them out.. They chew,, Sometimes they can just be too loud but they are great protectors and they are loving too..
I would have to say cats though..
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment