Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dogs learn all they need to know about another dog from a quick sniff of their butt. Would humans be able to?

do the same?
Answers:
If you tried to sniff my butt, I'm pretty sure that would tell me all I needed to know about you. and then I'd kick you in the nuts : )
I wish!
I don't know..why don't you try it out on several people and let us know!
( Y ), sniff this and tell me what you know about me. LOL
I don't know, but I think the next time your best guy friend comes over, you should try it on him and see how he reacts.
...No. Dogs have a much better sense of smell than humans. They have their way of finding out about each other, we have ours.
And why would you want to sniff someone's butt anyway?
apparently, G.W. Bush does that...and makes his assumptions that way.
I'm sure at the very basic level you'd be able to tell who's the cleaner person. But we learned to talk so we don't have to do that anymore. Don't go down that road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment