Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dog question?

What are the most enjoyable activities that you do with your dog? Or what are some games that you play with it?!

Mine are playing hide and go seek and squeezing his little cheeks!!
Answers:
there are a few activities i enjoy doing with my dog. i love throwing the ball for her to catch, blowing bubbles and watching her chase and catch them, taking her to play in the river, a walk along the bike trail, and just laying there watching her sleep and reigning kisses all over her face.
i like walking it cuz i get exercise from that ahah or taking it to the park and playing fetch with a ball or something..my dog is my best friend =)
Fishing
My dog loves to play tug of war with his pillow!
Walking, throwing a frisbee, and tug-o-war with a rope is his favorite.
my dog is lazy lol!! she loves laying on her back and being petted. she also loves walks.
I love going on long walks with my dogs. And I love playing tug0war with my Rottie. Of course, He always wins!
Fetch, tug-a-war, rolling the ball in the house.
I love to get on the floor and play with my dogs like im another. They have so much fun and love to play. We also like to do what i call "train".they do tricks and get treats or toys! I love my dogs!!!
Long walks with your dog are the BEST!!

Personally, I also LOVE playing tug of war -- but my dog won't play with me! He thinks that if I want it, I should have it... LOL!
The most enjoyable activity is the fact we spend time together having fun at whatever we do. We go for long walks, we go to the river, we play catch, and our favorite is tug-a-rope. We also have taught each other the true meaning of unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment