Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorite animal?

Whats your favorite animal?If you can guess my favorite animal 10 pts
Answers:
Well other then my dog, I love sharks and wolfs.
Mine is the green tree frog...

You like boxer dogs.
(your past questions gave me the clue)
giraffe
your favorite animal is the one that you like lol it's not fair not even clues, well mine is whatever that loves me back and gives me offspring lol lol lol
My favorite is my dog. Is your fave a dog? Just guessing by your username.
Tasty clams!
Looks like we both love Boxers! My black masked female is "Dixie."
My favorite animal is the White Tiger and I'm guessing yours is the Liger or Tygon, if not then I don't know.
I love fish
kangaroo
mine is a couger is yours a monkey
the Siberian tiger is my favorite animal. the most powerful and biggest cat in the world.
You animal you! My favorite is the human animal!
Mine is cats. They are easier to take care of then dogs and you can snuggle with them. I'm guessing that you like dogs--I wanted to get a dog but I wouldn't be fair to the poor thing--I work long hours.
Two answers for you.
One: My favorite animal is the Orca. They are gorgeous animals. I just can't get over them. They're so beautiful.

Two: How on earth would we be able to choose your animal without any type of clue? There are billions to choose from.
Your fav is a boxer and mine is anything but reptiles and birds can't get into birds for some reason other than that I love them all.
my fav animal is a cat and i think yours is a dog.
Mine are Otters :)
I love dogs. I would say your favorite is dogs also but more on the line of a boxer
My favourite wild animals are orang-utangs and tigers, and my favourite domestic animal is the ferret.

And your favourite are dogs (boxers)

No comments:

Post a Comment