Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Doggy Clothing Sizes?

I have a 3 month old yorkie/toy fox terrier and I wanted to buy her a clearance coat and sweater for next fall/winter, but I'm not sure what size to get her. Right now she is in between a XXS and a XS. She weighs about 3-4lbs. Should I get the XS or should I size up to a S. I know in a few short months she should be approaching her adult size, but I can't wait that long before the items are sold. Please help!
Answers:
She should have size, " wwydttyd" (why would you do that to your dog?)

Dressing animals is cruel, where is PETA now?
I would go ahead and get the small if it's not a larger sized small. Try the sizes on her now because chances are she will no more than double in size so if it's a bit big now it will fit fine by fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment