Wednesday, July 29, 2009

DoGGIE prBlemS?

well this girl wants to give me this dog for my birthday and my birthday is in May 24 but my dad will not let me keep the dog but he is going to be small and i cannot keep it outside because people live in back of me but i really want a dog and my friend is going to adopt it so they are going to be coming by th=o chack on the dog and i cannot keep it in aareletives house so wat should i DO and i cant tell the girl not to give it to me that will be rude
Answers:
It is not rude! Telling her YOU can't keep dog IS NOT wrong! Actually, it is not polite, and considered very rude to give someone an ANIMAL without consent from the receiving person or the PARENTS if you are a minor. HER PARENTS should know better than to let their daughter give her young friend a LIVE animal. Tell her NO. This is not fair to your Dad or you. Perhaps your friend should learn some etiquette.
You're in a hole, sweetie-don't keep digging.
I am 100% in agreement with rors. Please do not feel that it is rude to say no. It is HER that is being rude by pushing a pup onto you when you clearly cannot have it.

Tell her, that, if she REALLY needs a home for this pup, the local Humane Society or Shelter will take it--because I have a feeling should you try and take it, that is where he or she will end up anyway, since your parents are so against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment