Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dog or cat?

I REALLY want a dog and a cat. but I don't know which one. Which one do you like better and PLEASE tell the breed too!
Answers:
Dogs...I want a hound so badly!!! They are loyal, great protection, and great all around companions. Cats are too independent and give you attitude like...If I could put food in that bowl myself I would have no need for you...(thats a cat talking to its owners FYI) LOL...cats are cool but dogs rock!
i lyk dogs bettr cuz u can get breeds that don tshed and they wont run off 4 the most part. i would recommend a poodle
Depends on what you want. I have both cats (mixed breeds) and a dog (Australian Shepherd) and I love them both, but the dog is so much more work! If you are busy, I would recommend a cat, and if you have time on your hands, I would get a dog.
Dog, golden retriever.
I enjoy dogs more so than cats, because dogs actually want to play more, and you can take them out on walks. A small dog would be easier for you to take care of. I have a Rat Terrier and she is awesome, and very very smart! I say go for a dog! Unless you are a really busy person and aren't home much, then a cat would be a better choice since they are better at taking care of themselves as long as they have food and water. So really it would be up to you, but I think having a dog is alot more fun! :)
well i think u should get a dog because cats are cute and so are dogs but cats arent that active. i would preffer a golden retriever.
Well you could get one of each- which is what I did! Dogs are fun, friendly, playful, love attention, and will do what you tell them. Cats are independent, lazy, and sometimes have an "i'll do what i want, when I want attitude." but they're both lovable animals. I love chihuahuas. Small dogs with very loving attitudes, and love to cuddle!
cat
Cats are usually just relaxing around or something

Dogs are mostly insane in the mind and always playful.
It depends if you like to be wild then pick a dog. If you like to be calm and active sometimes then pick a cat/kitten!
dog
You can't pick what anyone else wants, it depends on what YOU want.
Look at what YOU can offer in terms of space, exersize, etc. Read up on breeds that you like, sopeak to vets about the cost of keeping those breeds or that kind of animal. Be well prepared and there will be no surprises.
I would advise going and looking at the SPCA, it can't hurt to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment