Friday, July 31, 2009

Ferret health question.?

I have a pet ferret, she has a swollen abdomen and it looks as if she her bottum is swollen as well. her bottum is bleeding a little and she has been pulling out her own hair near her tail. I am very concerned so can someone please help me?
Answers:
Take her to the vet...I have 3 ferrets my self and I know that they are very prone to getting cancer, and outher deseases.please take her to the vet...good luck
Dude, don't ask that here! Go to a vet, and pronto! People on yahoo cannot physically observe the darling, pinpoint the exact problem, and prescribe whatever she needs. Just make sure she's as comfortable as possible until you can get her some professional health care.
Yes, please, take her to the vet. Ferrets unfortunately can get diseases, including cancer. Her pulling her hair out near her tail sounds like she's in discomfort. Take her in.
take her to the vet or call the pet store where you got her and ask for suggestions
You SHOULD be very concerned - rectal bleeding is serious! TAKE HER TO THE VET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment