Monday, May 24, 2010

Has anyone ever lost a pet?

i lost a cat and i miss him so much!i wish he was here!
Answers:
there is a bridge connectin' heaven and earth. it is called 'the rainbow bridge' because of it's many beautiful colors...

just this side of the bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass...when a beloved pet dies, it goes to this place. there is always fresh food and cool water and warm spring weather. the old and frail are made young again...those who were maimed are made whole again. they play all day long with each other in this land.

but there is one thing missing...they are not with their special person who loveed them on earth...

so, each day, they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up... the body quivers, the eyes stare! and this one suddenly runs from the group!...

you have been seen...and when you and yer special friend meet again, you take him in yer arms and embrace...yer faces is kissed again and again as you look once more into the eyes of yer trusting pet...

then ...both of you cross 'the rainbow bridge' together...never again to be separated...

hope that helps ya some, my friend...i know it helped me when my princess abigail died this past easter...
Nope I know exactly where they are buried
I have also lost a cat, pets can become such a big part of your life. Its very sad and its only human to miss them very much.
I used to have a cat. I had him when I was living with someone else. I moved out, and couldn't take him with me, so I left him. And he came up missing. I felt so guilty for leaving him. I think about him and miss him a lot.
yeah...we lost our maltese dog...we took him out to get his teeth cleaned, and the vet gave him too much anesthetic, then he gave him a counter anesthetic because he didn't think he was waking up fast enough...he had a stroke, couldn't walk and was breathing really fast...didn't know his name and he couldn't even lift his head...before he died he was hemoraging, and then blood came out of his mouth, and then he died...it was the worst thing i ever saw in my entire life...we did an autopsy and it showed that there was blood in his lungs...i wasn't really that sad, but i missed him a lot...it hit my mom and sister really hard.
yes ive lost around 14 birds :(
No. I live on a busy street though and have seen two of my dogs get run over.both as a child. My german shepard by a fire truck and a poodle by a corvette. No one saw it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment