Monday, May 24, 2010

Hamsters!! :-)?

i am 12 and i need help!! i want to get a hamster but i'm not sure if my mom will let me. have any persuasive advice?
Answers:
the best advice I can offer is to look responsible to your mom; I think that the best way to do this is to do some research and approach her with the notes you've taken so that she knows you'll know the costs, needs, food, care details of a hamster...I do my research on petco.com
on the bottom left side theres a tab that says Pet care info click on that and that will lead you to a list of different forms of info - I suggest clicking on care info sheets; Its like a handout you can download onto your computer from there just click on hamster and it'll give you all the basic info you need to know to really impress her and educate yourself on how to care for a possible new pet.good luck
ps, it also helps to do good in school and not complain about chores
If you have no other pets you can tell her that you want a pet that is small and will bug the rest of the family as it will live in your room. also that if she gets you one you will keep your grades up.
Bribery?... i mean its always worked for me.
You never know if she will let you till you ask. Maybe offer to do some chores to earn money to buy the hamster yourself.
Do you think you're responsible enough to own and care for a hamster for the entirety of his life? For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health?? %26 why?

No comments:

Post a Comment