Saturday, May 22, 2010

Guinea Pig Names?

Im gettin a guinea pig so tell me what names you like and are most sutibale for a guinea pig
Answers:
Your not allowed to laugh...%26lt;well to hard anyway>

Our very first pet as a married couple was a guinea pig.. his name was Kitty Kitty.. why.. well we lived in a place that we could ONLY have caged animals... and it drove the park owner nut's to hear me calling Kitty Kitty ...%26lt;hehehehe>...

Have you ever heard the sound a guinea makes when they know food is on it's way.. its sort of a bwap sound.. like the suspense sound from the first Friday the 13th... what about Jason..%26lt;g>
Bosco Diablo!
Wilbur
Regis, he looks like a guinea pig!
what's the gender?
here are some off the top of my head..

piglet
ms. piggy
roscoe
arnold
harold


i think those are cute ;)
A friend has a guinea pig called Tuppence, because both Guinea and Tuppence are a form of currency. If you get a girl you could called her Penny.
miffy is my guinea pigs name.
hammy
tiger (like from winni the pooh)


good question though. names for guinea pigs are hard.
chico, rosita, marri-lynn, gerrard, haasti, ricky, april
Miss piggy

Guiness
spice, my mum , fluffy, bum, spotty, patch, joker, ginger, maggie, tash, flash, pash, mash,
I have called two of mine Pig Pig
Teddy
Belle
Colby
Hannah
Izzy
Ozzy
Bear
Ollie
Toby
Scotch
I'll just name off my guinea pigs:
Paulie (R.I.P. bubs!)
Cupcake (That was our first guinea pig, R.I.P.)
Charlie
Simon
Chance
Cody
Peter
Patrick

Hope that helps a bit, I would try for a more unique name (not bacon or piglet o.O)
Aww congrats :D
Female:
Mouse(the irony haha)
Cupcake
Mary
Suzie
Squeeks
Male:
Peter
Timothy(Timothy Hay get it.yeah not my best joke)
Patrick
Cody
Charlie
Toby
Paulie
Simon
Hope those helped :)

HAHA I just realized my sis(Deb) put names up as well %26lt;_%26lt; darn she stole my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment