Saturday, May 22, 2010

Good name for black gelding with star?


Answers:
majestic
midnight
moonlight
starry night
dreamer
shooting star
wish upon a star
dreams of stars
midnight blues
midnight dance
last star
lucky star
Midnight star
galaxy
Orion
Nebula
hannibal
magic moment,,,star,,,black velvet,,,,,,,,midnight star,,,,,,guiness,,,,,,,,falli... star,,good luck hope you find a good name that suits the horse,,
Neptune, Titan, Apollo, Finley, Galileo, Samson, Savitar, Solis
Rocko; Spud; Banner
The first thought that struck me when I read that was "Black Beauty".

Oh my, how I loved those movies when I was younger :D
midnight
Stary night
night rider
Midnight Visitor
Diamond Thief
Lucky Star and just call him Lucky
Starlight, Maybe because thats a light color on a dark color make any sense I hope so.
I use to call my spot.
we have a black gelding in are feild we call him blue than there is cheif than black velvet than blacky than black mountain than cc than dark death (boarder) i can go on for ever i think we have like 20 blacks out at are barn
Prince Caspian
Dont go for the basic Star, or blacky, any way they are girl names. Try a block name, Jake or Black Jack.

Watch him and name him what he look slike, we have foals and i named one Rhapsody, she is that name, another is Toby, and thats him! They suit their names, and it might take a month or three, but the right one will come!
SHADE

No comments:

Post a Comment