Monday, May 24, 2010

Hamster Needs a Name?

I am having a problem chooseing a name for my Female Dwarf Hamster! She is spikey looking %26 she is gray. I have thought of a name for her like:
Little one
Cream puff
Tina
Honey
Sweetie
Cuddles
Snickers
But if anyone has any better suggestions on what to name her I am open to Suggestions!!
Answers:
Hows about CAT FUUD... I had one I named Oscar... He looked like oscar the grouch.. Of course Melvin turned out to be a girl... Decide quick... They only live 999 days!!!
how about "Yahoo!" (with the exclamation point) in honor of the Answers hamsters.
DUST BUNNY!
Snickers is actually pretty good, I've never heard that one before. Or you could name her The JZA. That's a freakin awesome name.
i think cuddles is a nce name
cuddles
I like Snickers or Tina. Or maybe Smokey?
i like hamtaro or cheddar idk why they just sound kinda funny
Itty Bit-since she's a dwarf. Or, fuzzers, since their so soft.
well i named mine lil bit cuz shes so tiny.
cathy(catus%26lt; you said shes spikey)
grumpy
fluffs
fuzz
i liked honey
snickers is also good ;)
um im really not good at the name game sorry
I like the name Honey that's what I named my Chihuahua. I had a dwarf hamster a few years ago and I named her Lily. Sweetie is cute too!
Snickers is cute...
Well i like CREMA PUFF but i also like trixie and for a nick name and trix and foxy
U SHOULD NAME HIM LEPRECHAUN R CHUCKY!!!
How about naming her Spike? All of your other choice are cute too. Have fun with her.
teeny, champ, blossom, raven, spikelady, cuddles is cute too. spike
I like Tina and Snickers myself :), cute names.
a ******* animal. duhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment