Saturday, May 22, 2010

Guine pig help!!?

i was wondering about how much its going to cost if my piggy has a URI. pls help any info would be great!! asap pls... =)
Answers:
My guinea pig had a URI when I got her, and it cost a little less than $100. It was about $50 for the visit, and then another $20 or so for the medicine, I think. If you think your piggy has a URI, get her to a cavy savvy vet ASAP!

check out www.guinealynx.info for a list of good guinea vets in different areas.

Good luck, URI's are easy to treat, as long as you catch them quickly!
i really want help but i don,t know
Well you'll need to pay for the vet visit and then the medication. I would call a local vet to see what their rates for guinea pigs are. Some don't even see them as patients because they specialize in larger animals. I couldn't tell you an exact estimate because i've never had to take my guinea pigs to the vet. Hope she feels better!
It depends on the vet and what procedures %26 tests are done on the animal. If you think your guinea pig has a UTI then please call the vets in your area and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment