Monday, May 24, 2010

Hamster Breeder?

Ok I had the same question but I guess I put it on the wrong time period. If anybody breeds winter white dwarf hamsters in Orange County, or if you know some one, please answer. Please have previous experience though.
Answers:
Hello, sorry I am posting this on one fo your questions, but I didn't know how else I could get in touch with you...:
ok, please do not copy any of my answers to answer other people;s questions without even telling or asking me. I know I am a good writer and you liked that answer, but trust me, I don't want anyone copying my answers. You could have reccomended that the asker look at the answer that I wrote to your question- I am almost 12, and I wil say it, I do have a way with words and writing, and I would like to take credit for my own work. Thanks for t least admitting that you didn't write it, though. I am not mad but jsu tplease don't do it again. Thank You!
i don't know any hamster people, i am just desperate for 10 points. pleeeeaaaase!

No comments:

Post a Comment