Sunday, August 2, 2009

Girl or Boy name or unisex?

The name is Cupcake and its a hamster.
Answers:
If he resambles a cupcake it is apporpitate
Its a girl's name, though 'girl' and 'boy' aren't really suitable to describe a hampster
Sounds like a girl name. We named our male dog "Snowball" and every one calls him a she!
Girly, but if its cute, hey why not.

I had a female cat named Peter.

I've had a female dog named Cody.

It's all up to you. A hamster wont come when you call it. And you'll raley even use his name.
First thought was girl but could also work for a gay male I suppose:>)
Chewy, Fluffy, Hammy, Chloe, Mort, Pocket, Rocky, Terry, Mickey, Fuzzy, (Cupcake is cute).
Sounds delicious, must be a girls name. Unless you have a hermaphrodite hamster, then I would say unisex.
I just got a hamster too!!! Mine is a Dwarf Hamster, he is really small and cute!!! I named him "Timiature". Kind of a mix, Miniature and Tim. LOL! Have a nice day, and have fun with your hamster!!!
Unisex...unless a cupcake has a gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment