Sunday, August 2, 2009

Getting two female kitten soon?

I thought of the names

Fancy
Spunkey


Can you help me think of more names that not like the average names for pets please
Answers:
you might want to wait to name them till you get them and see what their personalitys are like
so
My advice is get the kittens first before you name them. See what kind of colors they are ... what kind of personality they have.

Thats what i've always done.

For example my new black kitten is mean .. fast so i named him sam [lucifer sam]

My other cats:
Reesey - she has a brown circle on her side, like a reesey cup
Occie (october, tober, occi) - born in ... you guessed it
Lucy - very very very mean ... short for lucifer

I dont like sitting around thinking of names. They mean more when they just come to you b/c of something the cat did .. or a marking.

Good luck =)
What about
Hunter (nice for a girl)
I my self just got 2 siamease mix kittens and had the same problem. i was moving some books around and found a relly old book caled Man,Myth,and magick. im totaly into mythology,Magick and the whole D%26D thing so I named one Mythical Dragon (Myth for short) and the other Magick (still loking for midle name.) I suggest looking into some of your favorite movie or book carectures. im working on adopting another kitten for my BF for his birth day and I thought maby naming him Riddick.

No comments:

Post a Comment