Sunday, August 2, 2009

Friend ran over an animal in my neighborhood -- help?

So ... my friend ran over an animal on the way to pick me up in my neighborhood. What do we do? Do we just leave it there? Do we call something? ... I FEEL SO BAD. I DIDN'T MEAN TO RUN IT OVER. IT WAS A MISTAKE -- I SWEAR. I DIDN'T CHECK MY REARVIEW. #@%*@%@%
Answers:
depends like if u know the owner you might wanan tell them also if its a wild animal you are not legally allowed to pick it up i know its a weird law so if its a wild animal then leave it were it is maby give some more info i hope this helped =D
What kind of animal? It depends because it could be someone's pet. If it looks like a rabbit, look to check if it has a tag, if not the best thing to do is remove it yourself but you can just leave it there. A dog or cat or cat should be reported.
You will probably have to tell the neighbor sometime soon because he will think it is strang that his animal is missing. Just tell the neighbor that i was a mistake and you didnt do it on purpose and that you are sorry for what happened. He or she will probably understand.
What kind of animal was it? Is it dead?
The kind thing to do would be to go back and check. If it looks like it could have been a family pet, knock on a couple doors and see if anyone knows. The family would feel better to know what happened to their pet.
If it wasn't, you should just move it to the side of the curb. Save anyone else from running over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment