Sunday, August 2, 2009

For all who have lost a pet they loved, this made me cry...?

hold me
kiss me
know that where i go
i will wait for you
we'll both run on legs made new
and jump as pups and children do
in a grassy field
that never ends
hold me gently near
kiss me with a tear
i am not afraid
and press these tender words you say
inside my heart
when we forever young will play
in a grassy field that never ends
hold me
kiss me
as i close my eyes
i am not afraidto softly fly away
and press these tender words you say
inside my heart until that day
when we forever young will play
in a grassy field that never ends
hold me
as i die
kiss me
as i close my eyes
Answers:
I also like this poem:

They say memories are golden well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
a billion times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
and heartache make a lane
, I'd walk the path to heaven and
bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken,
and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us one by one,
the chain will link again.
*tears fall* Thats beautiful. thank you.
I liked that. Thanks for sharing. If you have never seen it, look up "The Rainbow Bridge" I think you'll like that as well. And remember, they're always with us in our hearts.
What a beautiful sentiment, thank you for sharing. It made me tear up.

-RVT
(Registered Veterinary Technician)
sniff, sniff...why you gotta make us all cry?
iam crying too when my guinea pig was suffering my mom told it to die bcu she didnt want it to suffer and it did right after.Thnk you so much for sharing thisP.S. ive never shared this story before
i like that but buy a new pet

No comments:

Post a Comment