Sunday, August 2, 2009

For people that have departed or dying pets...?

This site is dedicated to cats, dogs, rabbits, lizards, ferrets and anything you wanted to. I don't think this is a waste of points because I have a feeling that it'll help people with the pain of their pets. You can write a speech about your pet, enter its name, its picture and basically anything. Don't forget, this is a remembrance site, and should be treated with respect. I hope this helps someone.

http://www.rainbowbridge.com/
Answers:
This is good really. This is the first time I read a unique question and yes I want to share here. I had terrier female dog 10 years ago. Her name was Lily. She is always in my mind. Also had female parrot named Rinki. Died 2 year back. Both of my pets were like my family members. My dog Lily loved eating cake,chicken,boiled egg and liked hunting down lizards. Then I read about her in the book. Terrier dogs are good for farms and they hunt lizards,rats etc.
Oh yes she killed rats too. Infact she would cry in low voice if lizard would go out of her reach like on the ceiling etc.
She loved catching sparrows though never succeeded !! She was a good home watcher. We treated her as child. My father bath her. She would hide during bath time and then we would take her out under the sofa.
Then after bath she would jump on the sofa/furniture and roll.
She loved going out like markets etc.
My parrot lived long life.She would whistle and loved drinking cold water during summer days. She knew well what is inside the fridge since lots of eatable things were there.
She liked eating rice,dal. She had her favourite foods too. Not so good food of her likings were thrown by her beak out from the cage !!
Most of the time her cage was in the kitchen on the stool.
She loved being with my mother who is housewife.
I suggest that one should keep pets and they are our responsibilies.
That's a lovely touching gesture. Thank you
I was devastated when my cat Charlie died, so much so that I won't get another. I can't cope with the pain.
I have heard about the Rainbow Bridge and truly hope that something like that exists. I have owned and lost so many sweet pets, I would love to have them sitting there waiting for me when I am ready to cross over.
I have always believed that I will, one day, be reunited with all my pets, and knowing that there are others who feel the same way is a comfort. Thank you for caring enough to tell others of this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment